** Please be advised that DCF has posted the RFP for Forensic Multidisciplinary Team (FMT) services in Hillsborough County has been posted. The RFP can be found under Document Library --> Florida Resources**
** Please be advised that DCF has posted a new RFA for a Centralized Receiving Systems Grant and a corresponding Addendum. The RFA and Addendum can be found under Document Library --> Florida Resources**
**Please be advised that DCF has published addenda to the CJMHSA Reinvestment Grant RFA.**
Addendum 2 provides written responses to inquiries submitted by stakeholders.
Addendum 3 provides technical revisions clarifying details in several required forms: Appendices C, E and I.
The 2016-2019 CJMHSA Reinvestment Grant RFA and the addenda can be accessed at the link below:
The next scheduled USF-CJMHSA TA Center quarterly conference call TBD.
Previous conference call presentations can be found under the document library.
What We Do
- Provide technical assistance to counties in preparing a grant application.
- Assist applicant counties in projecting the effect of the proposed intervention on the population of the county detention facility.
- Assist applicant counties in monitoring the effect of a grant award on the criminal justice system in the county.
- Disseminate and share evidence-based and best practices among grantees and statewide.
- Act as a clearinghouse for information and resources related to criminal justice, juvenile justice, mental health, and substance abuse.
- Available to coordinate and assist State interagency work groups for criminal and juvenile justice, mental health, and substance abuse. Use grant outcomes to inform State and local policy, including budgets and system plans.
On January 24, 2013, the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), released the Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program (JM...