*2016 Annual Report on the Criminal Justice, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Reinvestment Grant Program posted under Florida Resources*
What We Do
- Provide technical assistance to counties in preparing a grant application.
- Assist applicant counties in projecting the effect of the proposed intervention on the population of the county detention facility.
- Assist applicant counties in monitoring the effect of a grant award on the criminal justice system in the county.
- Disseminate and share evidence-based and best practices among grantees and statewide.
- Act as a clearinghouse for information and resources related to criminal justice, juvenile justice, mental health, and substance abuse.
- Available to coordinate and assist State interagency work groups for criminal and juvenile justice, mental health, and substance abuse. Use grant outcomes to inform State and local policy, including budgets and system plans.
On January 24, 2013, the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), released the Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program (JM...